Expert Foreclosure Defense Miramar Attorney
The fear of losing one’s home in a foreclosure can be a traumatizing event that no one deserves to experience. Unfortunately, most homeowners feel that it doesn’t matter what Miramar foreclosure lawyer they choose to represent their case. In fact, the common homeowner misconception is that they are going to lose their home anyway so why should they invest the money in the best lawyer possible. While this may sound logical to many homeowners, any judge in a foreclosure court as well as their judicial assistants or court bailiffs will tell you that nothing could be further from the truth.
Due to our experience, by hiring a foreclosure attorney Miramar team from the Arcia Law Firm you’ll have a higher chance of winning your foreclosure defense case and settle the issue favorably. You don’t want to be fooled by a Miramar foreclosure lawyer who advertise the best defense when in reality all they really do is delay the foreclosure proceedings.
Statistics Regarding Foreclosure Cases
When the court sets up their docket for foreclosure cases, they will oftentimes set up a block of 30 cases. Based on the average outcome, you can expect the following:
- 26 of those cases will end in a “Consent to Judgment” wherein the homeowner or their foreclosure defense attorney Miramar team will agree to walk away from the home in exchange for a sale of the property in 90 days.
- 3 of those cases will most likely see a loan modification settlement.
- Only 1 case will actually involve an actual courtroom trial.
In Miramar, there is a good chance that the one case that goes to trial will be defended by the Arcia Law Firm. Ironically, there are numerous self-titled foreclosure defense attorneys in Florida who have NO COURTROOM EXPERIENCE whatsoever. There are also a number of others who simply don’t want to invest any time preparing for this type of court trial. In fact, there are very few lawyers in Dade and Broward County who regularly go to trial with foreclosure clients like our attorneys do.
Very few foreclosure attorneys have a proven track record of successful court cases like we do. Long before many homeowners were victims of the real estate bubble bursting and the onset of the foreclosure crisis, we were already helping people stay in their homes. Trial work is our personal passion and over time, we’ve excelled at building our reputation on the many successes we’ve experienced in the courtroom. We started our practice because we saw many Miramar foreclosure lawyers consent to judgment and give up way too quickly.
Our Foreclosure Defense Miramar Benefits
When a Miramar foreclosure attorney from the Arcia Law Firm represents your case, you’ll quickly realize the benefits of hiring us. These include:
- avoiding deficiency judgments on properties that are classified as “underwater”
- being awarded a loan modification that will bring your loan balance back in line with your home’s true market value
- collecting rent from any investment properties you may own
- gathering facts that may enable better terms from the lender or force them to settle in your foreclosure matter
- remaining in your home during the foreclosure process
For many homeowners, the best foreclosure defense is a Miramar foreclosure attorney and their legal team. We have consistently found that fighting the lenders is still the best way to save someone’s property in a foreclosure proceeding. If you have recently been served a notice of foreclosure on your Miramar home, don’t delay in hiring the best Miramar foreclosure defense attorney and legal team. It is important to have the legal support when you need it. We are right here to assist you through any of your requirements. For more information, call the Arcia Law Firm today and start fighting back at 954-437-9066.